- Upcoming METEOREX & TECO 2014 at St. Petersburg, Russia. [19 Jun]
- We will have an exhibition at METEOREX 2014 and a technical talk at TECO 2014 particularly about our newly developed operational radiosond...
- Congratulation to Successful Launch of "DAICHI-2" [29 May]
- The launch of the H-IIA Launch Vehicle No. 24 with The Advanced Land Observing Satellite-2 "DAICHI-2" (ALOS-2) aboard was successfully perfo...
- Meisei Topics Vol.96 [07 May]
- 1.Order for Kirizumi dam-body and weather observation equipment renewals 2.Volcano observation equipment was installed 3.Long-period ground motion observation equipment were installed
- Meisei Topics Vol.95 [03 Apr]
- 1.An Initial Order from the Philippines for Seismometer and Tidal Gauge！ 2.Delivered Control Tower System for Emergency （EVA-05B） to Osaka International Airport！ 3.Meisei Electric at Space Science and Technology Seminar of Kanazawa University !
- Meisei Topics Vol.94 [16 Mar]
- 1.Meisei Electric Received an Award from JAXA ! 2.Meisei Electric Participated in the 94th American Meteorological Society Annual Meeting ! 3.New Aeronautical Weather Observation Equipment now Put into Operation at JASDF Miho Air Base !
- Congratulations on Successful Launch of H-IIA Rocket Vehicle No. 23 ! [07 Mar]
- The H-IIA Rocket Vehicle No. 23 was launched from the Tanegashima Space Center at 3:37 a.m. on the 28th March (Friday), 2014 (JST). We are ...
- Meisei Topics Vol.93 [06 Feb]
- 1."POTEKA" Successful Results Presentation at the Society of Atmospheric Electricity of Japan ! 2.HYVIS Successfully Observed Inside of Cumulonimbus Clouds, "Genesis of Typhoon" in Palau 3.New Solid-Fuel Rocket "Epsilon" Received Nikkei Excellent Products & Services Award for 2013 !
- COMPACT TOWER
- CVA(Compact VFR system for ATC) performs as back up control tower in emergency cases; CVA can quickly recover communication capabilities damaged by natural disaster like Tsunami, flood, unexpected situation like power failure, fire, terrorism, etc. CVA also performs as economical compact control tower. CVA is suitable for the local airport, where ground to air communication, weather observation instruments is not available.
- MTR-08S Temperature Reference Sensor for Upper Air (Preliminary)
- Temperature sensor with world's fastest response time for upper air observation It can capture the weather condition which operational sonde cannot measure because temperature with 0.01℃ resolution can be measured 16th a second
- MCD-10 CO2 Sonde (Preliminary)
- World-first Balloon-born CO2 sensor was developed to measure the vertical profile of CO2 in any place in the world under any weather conditions. It anytime capable to measure CO2 precisely with not affected by weather condition and day& night
- RS-11G GPS Radiosonde
- The accuracy of temperature sensor in RS-11G has been improved by attachment position. High response humidity sensor is adopted. The remarkable point of RS-11G is just 85g including batteries. It is fairly increasing safety when it accidentally drops inland
- Magnetic Torque Actuator for Spacecraft
- The magnetic torque actuator is an equipment to control spacecraft attitude due to the effects of the geomagnetic field.
- Monitor Camera for Spacecraft
- The monitor camera is a unit consisting of a floodlight (left), a camera (right) and a camera controller to take pictures of deployments of satellite-mounted solar battery paddles and antennas.
- RD-08AC GPS Sounding System
- RD-08AC is a low-cost solution for upper-air sounding for academic research users. The system offers selective functions that fully support your research work. 240 minutes of flight timeframe covers an entire flight process from pre-flight through balloon burst. RD-08AC will support to expand your research horizons.
- RS-06G GPS Radiosonde
- RS-06G GPS Radiosonde offers 240-minute sounding timeframe with two lithium batteries. 240 minutes covers full sounding from pre-flight work to a fall after balloon burst.