- A Happy New Year ! [01 Jan]
- We wish you and your family a happy new year. We thank you so much for your support and cooperation extended to us during the last year 201...
- Meisei Topics Vol.91 [05 Dec]
- 1.Meisei Electric Constructs an Agricultural Dam Seismological Observation System for National Reclamation Facility Disaster Prevention Information Network ! 2.New Aeronautical Weather Observation System Now Goes into Operation at JASDF Matsushima Air Base ! 3.JAXA and Tokyo Tech-Collaborated SmallSat "TSUBAME" Vibration Test at Meisei Electric !
- Meisei Topics Vol.90 [31 Oct]
- 1.A "Letter of Thanks" was Given by Emergency Earthquake Alert Users Committee ! 2."POTEKA Sta." Observed Gust Phenomena in Takasaki and Maebashi Cities ! 3.Meisei Electric will be Deeply Involved in the Development of " *High Sensitive Wide Area Gamma Ray Telescope" for JST's Program !
- Meisei Topics Vol.89 [03 Oct]
- 1.A Sluice Gate Control Equipment was Installed and Started its Operation in Ichihara Area (Chiba Prefecture) ! 2.Meisei Electric at Japanese Monozukuri ("Manufacturing") Technology Exhibition in Hanoi (Vietnam)！ 3.3D-RTIL(*) was Adopted for Industry-University Joint Development for Practical Use !
- Congratulations to Successful Epsilon-1 Launch ! [18 Sep]
- On the 14th September, 2013 at 2:00 p.m. (Saturday) the Epsilon-1 launch vehicle lifted off from Uchinoura Space Center (Kagoshima Prefectur...
- Meisei Topics Vol.88 [05 Sep]
- 1."POTEKA" Project Started in Isesaki City！ 2."Appreciation Plaque" was Awarded by NASA and SwRI (Texas) ! 3.Congratulations to Successful Launch of "KOUNOTORI4" !
- MTR-08S Temperature Reference Sensor for Upper Air (Preliminary)
- Temperature sensor with world's fastest response time for upper air observation It can capture the weather condition which operational sonde cannot measure because temperature with 0.01℃ resolution can be measured 16th a second
- MCD-10 CO2 Sonde (Preliminary)
- World-first Balloon-born CO2 sensor was developed to measure the vertical profile of CO2 in any place in the world under any weather conditions. It anytime capable to measure CO2 precisely with not affected by weather condition and day& night
- RS-11G GPS Radiosonde
- The accuracy of temperature sensor in RS-11G has been improved by attachment position. High response humidity sensor is adopted. The remarkable point of RS-11G is just 85g including batteries. It is fairly increasing safety when it accidentally drops inland
- Magnetic Torque Actuator for Spacecraft
- The magnetic torque actuator is an equipment to control spacecraft attitude due to the effects of the geomagnetic field.
- Monitor Camera for Spacecraft
- The monitor camera is a unit consisting of a floodlight (left), a camera (right) and a camera controller to take pictures of deployments of satellite-mounted solar battery paddles and antennas.
- RD-08AC GPS Sounding System
- RD-08AC is a low-cost solution for upper-air sounding for academic research users. The system offers selective functions that fully support your research work. 240 minutes of flight timeframe covers an entire flight process from pre-flight through balloon burst. RD-08AC will support to expand your research horizons.
- RS-06G GPS Radiosonde
- RS-06G GPS Radiosonde offers 240-minute sounding timeframe with two lithium batteries. 240 minutes covers full sounding from pre-flight work to a fall after balloon burst.